Thursday, March 18, 2010

EA Sports: 2010 FIFA World Cup Preview

I am addicted to soccer video games from EA SPORTS. I prefer the versions for the national teams (World Cup and EURO competitions) especially when Greece participates. I usually play the games on the PSP (the older version with the disks, not the GO) set at some manageable level (e.g. semi-pro) that allows to destroy the competition and win the cup a few times.

Apart from my nationalistic hedonism they are fun games with an amazing level of detail, even on the PSP system. In addition, graphics-wise each version is much better than the previous one. There is no comparison between say WC2006 and EURO 2008. The latter is a lot more detailed, accurate, closer to the game physics, with better cinematics, and can be very complex (if you aspire to be a pro.) It is probably the only video game that I buy at full price when it releases!

I am looking forward to the WC2010 release.

No comments:

Post a Comment